Thankyou, Tag,

I have met Tom Cooper and I have two of his locos which run well-one with
much work  (Your help Tag) and one with none. These locos have been in my
possession for 17  and 13 yrs respectively. Tom can be a little "abrasive"
but he has done much for the hobby as far as I am concerned. He has been
maligned many times and it's a dam shame. His accomplishmentys far out
weigh his faults. Incidentally I have never seen a paint job as hardy as
Tom's. The Merlin Hunslet, as far as pulling ability,  and running time
goes, is superb.  From photos I have it is also very accurate to the
prototype. The Matterhorn is a little low on pressure-(I could fix the
burner--like a radiant one!) , however with RC,  it has given me and the
local kids much pleasure over the years.

Geoff.