In a message dated 4/19/02 7:41:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< You might try wiping a thin layer of silver solder on the inside.  >>
This is why I suggested the art metal product as it has a protective layer.
And, another thing that I forgot to mention is that it also has a clear coat
over the finish.  I have left pieces of this outdoors and other than where it
has been cut with a torch it has stayed rust free.  I have never tried to see
if they have any other colors for coatings but I will check the next time I
contact them.
Bob