In a message dated 4/18/02 10:57:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Does anyone know of a source for .005 steel sheet? >>
There is a company I have been dealing with for years with my metal
sculptures.  They produce a brass or copper clad steel in various thickness.
I like these kind of products better than shim stock as they are soft, so
easier to form.  I think the thinnest is .010.  This is the material you see
used in those leaf sculptures.
E. Jordan. Brookes, 4121 Business Center Dr, Freemont, Ca 94538
(510)770-1500.  Pretty good prices for all sorts of sheet metal, but they do
have a minimum.  I got no connection with these people; just done business
with them for 20 some years.
Bob