Hi Keith,
    Apologies for late reply.
    I did contact Tony Griffiths in UK, and he advised I contact Myfords
factory direct!.
    I have not done this as yet.
    I also contacted Blue Ridge earlier this week. They have no Myfords in
stock and have only sold three in the last two years. However they were
placing an order for a long bed Big Bore Super 7 this week to Myfords at
$9,000 inclusive of shipping, additional tools, no stand, and 6 weeks
delivery. Apparently a guy in Colorado is buying this one, and he wants it
painted bright green, instead of the basic "Aquamarine". (I did not ask why).
    Blue Ridge have been contacted by an Auction House, to buy back a Short
Bed Super 7, 10 years old. They told me ok to contact auction house direct,
and Auction House sent me some photo files.
    Lathe looks in excellent shape, but missing the chuck?, apparently they
are auctioning to tools seperately!. They are asking a fixed price of
$5,000 for the lathe and presumably plus the tools.
    I am checking back with them on this, but still pricey.
    I also received a Myford catalogue from BlueRidge.
    FYI. The Super 7 speed range is from 27rpm to 2175rpm in 18 steps. This
"small" detail is not shown on the BlueRidge website.
    Regards,
    Tony D.