From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 8:27 AM
Subject: Source for high temp wire for headlight

> Hi All,
>
> I want to run electric to my headlight from the RC in my cab.  I'll run it
on the bottom of the frame, and then up through the smokebox.  I've seen
Teflon and silicon insulated wire advertised as high temperature tolerant.
The problem is, that no one here in Cincinnati carries it in stock.  The
sources I've found on the Internet want me to buy 100 feet.  That's an awful
lot of live steam loco headlights.  Does anyone know of a source for this
wire in smaller lengths?