Jim B

Strange that you have rodentia problems.  As you know, the IE&W has an over
-abundance of chipmunks and squirrels. The latter destroyed the air vent
louvers on the end of the attic on the house, but I have never seen any
evidence of them going after either Gary's or Ted's track.  Of course the
SVRR brass ground throws don't lend themselves to nibbling.  Perhaps we
have enough black walnuts to keep them amused.

Tom Lehrer put it well in one of his most famous songs:  "the birdies all
try and hide...but they still go for peanuts when coated with cyanide...

Perhaps extreme..but highly effective.

Jim Stapleton