I am impressed! This K-27 has operating pressures of 50-60 psi AND has
"Pittman gearhead motor powers the eight drivers through the steel bevel
gears enclosed in a metal gear box."  Amazing no?

Perhaps they have not yet linked this page because it has errors?

Gary - Ted and I steamed his 7/8' Saddle Tank 0-6-0 RoundHouse Porter and my
Aster Alisan shay for 3.5 hours this afternoon. Very nice way to spend an
afternoon running over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor

Gary,

I don't have a clue why Accucraft is still not advertising the K-27. There
is a web page on the K-27 live steam located at;

http://www.accucraft.com/pg-87140.htm

It is interesting there is still no link to this page on their site.

Perhaps they are trying reverse logic thinking more mistery will increase
demand.

You can order direct or through a limited number of dealers for the same
price of $3,995.00   Accucraft is not allowing dealers to discount.

Great engine but it is big.

Regards

Tom Burns
Sugar Land, TX