Hi Ken
I have not tried it myself and have seen many great results from others who
have have files printed by a lab. Future Shop and others similar allow you to
email the files and they mail the hard copy on photo paper to you.
I find it easier to tweak the images on the Epson and have had great results on the
2000 with Archival Matte paper made for the printer. A small detail to keep in mind
is that each 11X14 print costs me close to 9.00 a print (ink and paper costs) not to mention
the time to print it.
Cheers Ferd.

Something that I don't trust ink-jet printed photos to do
even though it is claimed that some of the better printers have archival
inks and paper. And the print service is equivalent in cost (or better by a
few cents) than print it yourself pics.