Hi Geoff,
   Just pulling your chain!.

LMS Photo's:- With all the focus and speed questions flying around, I am surprised no-one has asked "why the Slide motion on the Duchess appears static, while the coupling rods are very blurred". I know one is working in the horizontal and the other in a circular pattern, and the slide motion could be at the end of its stroke. But it begs many theories from the "experts". Whereas on the K27, all appears static!. Either a very fast shutter speed or a very slow engine! OOPS!.
(Or the rod bearings on the Duchess have a lot of play).
TTFN.
Tony D.