If I did not like Aster loco's, why would I have 9 of them?
I also have 2 Crickets, loco's that I bellieve are the best value available.
1 Ruby, very early, not used often.
1 Cooper, kit bashed and a good runner.
To the best of my knowledge, Aster Japan never commissioned a survey of the
US.
My choice for the "next" steamer? Probably more railroads in the US had
Consolidations than possibly any other type. I'd really like to have a
consolidation with plenty of daylight between the boiler and the wheels!
By the way, Mr. Lunkenheimer concurrs 100%.
Keep your steam up! (any way you wish to do it..........)
Walt