----- Original Message -----
From: "Trent Dowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>      Great tip Keith! I don't know anyone who uses the pump nasal
spray
> bottles, so my wife's soap dispenser is likely to be "abducted by
aliens" or
> some equally convincing theory of disappearance.
Trent,
Just wait a bit, until warmer weather. Once the allergy season starts,
you will find a lot of folks you work with carrying steam locomotive
spare parts kits with them!! (actually, even in the winter, to keep my
sinuses from drying out, I have a pump bottle of saline solution (trade
name Ocean) which comes equipped with great small scale check valve
materials!)
Keith