About 4 years ago, the Quirk Brothers took their portable track to a
mid-winter show near my home called Cabin Fever Expo. I went there looking
for some good buys on tools. Until then I had no idea that live steam locos
existed in Gauge-1.
It's been a lot of fun ever since that fateful winter day.

Still Hooked;  Phil P