Hey Spenceley,

I have a length of .125" ID stainless that I just haven't installed yet. I need the olive fittings so that I can get it in there non-permanent. The only thing keeping me away from getting those is the desire to completely modify the valve gear on the loco. ;] I have this idea that I can (with help from a friend who's into robotics and custom lathe work) add slide valves and working outside valve-gear to the Ruby.

One of these years. ;]

Trot, the idea-filled, fox...