I wonder if the Wada fan is still available.  I have one and I like the
compactness it offers by having the batteries on top of the fan unit.  The last
I knew (5 or 6 years ago) Scott McDonald was selling them.  I also have gone
through three Aster fans.  The first two have thrown a blade or have had the fan
impeller come off the shaft.  The third is gathering dust waiting for the Wada
fan to fail.

Cheers
Clark