Boy that tells me just how out of date I'm getting on Aster stuff.  All my older
fans have the batteries in a separate box.  The WADA fan (and now Aster it
seems) have the batteries on top which is much handier.

I did have to modify my WADA fan by removing the spicket that goes into the
smoke stack and turn off .010 of the diameter.  It would not slide into my Aster
Schools smoke stack.  But then I had one of the first 5 ever made.  I'm sure
that has been corrected in later runs.

CBL