Define a "Mug's Game" for us "Yanks".

My input  "The best way to ruin a hobby for yourself is to turn it into a
bussiness, been there and done it."  Do it for a while if you enjoy it, when
it stops being fun give it up.  Only invest what you can do without and
don't go into debt.  Customers are what is all about, some will pay your
price and be thankful for your service, and  others won't.

I sold a bunch of old stuff on Ebay and made a killing to help finance my
hobby.

Steve