From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ray Baughman
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:51 AM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Paying for my hobby

My railroading is a very limited budget, and I’ve come up with a way to
support my habit. I’m thinking of starting a small business making
components for Gauge one live steam locomotives. A few examples are a check
valve and an axle drive pump with built in bypass valve. I could also design
and build custom components.

I’m taking a simple survey to see if there is a market for this kind of
work. If you have any comments, or you’re might be looking for any of these
or other components now or in the future, please respond to me offline.

Ray