Steamers,

I don't know haow many of you have "Dollar Tree" in your areas, if you do,
a tip:

Our local store in the "rurals" has some wonderful train videos for a $1--I
have 6 that are fabulous. African, Indian, East Germany (prior to
unification) Argentina, China etc. A lot of them are NG and extremley
interesting and well done. Lots of steam action! (I'm afraid the narrators
do talk funny like me). I can't speak too highly of these videos. The one
of southern India is thru some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in
the world, The locos are Swiss made NG with a cog rail in the middle--a
dual purpose loco!, an extremely  well engineered and interesting engine.
Also, have you ever heard of a German engine that was built with additional
tractor wheels that run on the outside on concrete strips?

Geoff.