Good thinking Tony,

Some of the buck videos I have are worth at least $10. Obviously, I have
cheap kids too--but hell, they know what to buy to make Daddy happy!

Unfortunately, everyone on list now knows  about our videos so your
delightful scheme is foiled!

I am primed, pepped,  and prepared  for the big event! (I think)!

Pip, Pip,

Geoff.

Hi Geoff,