Need more time for live steam or sparkie projects?
Get rid of those pesky phone solicitors.

http://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx  USA federal do not call list

Use www.google.com to search "do not call" to find your state's "Do Not
Call" registry, if your state has one.  I live in Oregon, which has a
tougher No Call law than the federal standards.

Looking forward to more relaxing dinners and fewer projects interrupted to
sell me windshield repairs, cleaned carpets, sex in a bottle, magazines,
health or life insurance, and investments that make everyone rich.

Done foaming, steaming now happily over Terror Trestle.

Gary - Running trains over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor