Bob,

Thanks!

A unique concept if you ask me. Having the  "boiler" and heating in the
tender allows for room in the locomotive boiler space for cylinder or
cylinders. I suspect they use an oscillator- or oscillators.

Well, my first loco was an O gauge Hornby c/w in 1930--so I guess I'll be
on the corner begging for pounds sterling to get this Hornby set!! I have
HO track, OO locos and structures. So will all steamers    be installing HO
track between the gauge 1 rails??

My God,  this  is complicating the hobby!   It goes on--N scale--Z scale??

Geoff.

 Gary,