I have modified the tube in my Ruby such that it does not spit out the stack anymore. I shortened and pinched the origional tube then filed a hole just below stack level. This way the spray goes in the smokebox and falls down onto the track but most of the steam still goes out the stack. What little goes down below just adds to the effect of the locomotive. ; ]

Trot, the modifyable, fox...

From: "JR May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A few weeks ago at Pine Creek we had our Railroaders Weekend/Open House and
I set up some track for Ruby to run on in front of our machine shop.
Actually used the tender deck for our 1914 Porter which was an ideal height.

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com