Thanks Tony,

I am getting informed-- I shall keep the info with Bert's.

  Also, interestingly you wrote :  "Incidentally, several times I was
allowed to set the signals for the Flying Scotsman when it was used to pull
the "Master Cutler" express from Sheffield to Marylebone,"

And to think, it is still around!!

Thanks again,

Geoff.

Hi Geoff,