From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Vance Bass
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 2:29 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Running Propane instead of butane

Chad, nice work.  There was an article many years ago in Garden Railways by
a fellow
from Quebec who ran all his steamers on propane, with a trailer car very
similar to
yours.  He seemed very pleased with the results, and your experiences sound
similarly
positive.

I take it that you didn't make any modifications to the jet in the burner?
How about the
air adjustment?

regards,
  -vance-