You guys talk about receiving every issue so it must be pretty good!  What
is the easiest way to sign up?

Does anyone also know how to get a deal for Garden Rail the subscription is
65 Pounds and with a $1.80 exchange rate it is $117 USD. Great magazine I
bought some at the Summer steamup, even built one of the trams, but over a
hundred USD for a magazine is pretty steep.  I thought the 50 dollar boating
mags were expensive.

Thanks
Steve