Great idea! Then I can contract  you to build the impressive  60" steam
launch. I know you probably come cheap but the Stuart D10 sounds like $$$$$
to me. I only paid $80 for the boiler including an excellent hand pump,
pressure gauge and site glass with fittings other fittings.,a safety valve
etc etc.- all new. The propane burner needs a modification I believe.
Well, I could use it as a steam cleaner for my Gauge One models, also take
it to steamups and go into  business! You know, get the crap off those
carefully "aged" models.

Geoff

You need about 60" steam launch with a Stuart D10, it would make a very