On 09/30/2015 08:31 AM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (29/09/15 17:02), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
Er, no, I don't mind which way we go, but we'd better be consistent, so please
either change Lukas's patch, or all the other places :)

Or, Lukas, did you mean that "||" outside []/[[]] tests is different and
separate and we should have these changed only?
yes, it's something different.
It's hard to notice || outside of tests []/[[]].

But it's better to be consistent and || before next command
outsde tests is more awkward and more confusing.

Updated patch is attached.

Thank you, Lukas!

I don't have CentOS handy, so I haven't tested it, but I trust you did.

ACK.

Nick