Hi Dan,

On 03/12/2016 12:20 AM, Dan Lavu wrote:
WOAH, that's a lot of comments! ;) Thanks for taking the time, I have some
questions inline and I'll start working on improving the code.

Sorry, missed your reply somehow. Answering the only question Lukas didn't
answer, below.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Nikolai Kondrashov <nikolai.kondras...@redhat.com
<mailto:nikolai.kondras...@redhat.com>> wrote:
 > This kind of logic can confuse the class user, and make it impossible to
 > actually put files into /tmp if necessary.
 >
 > I would replace this with just:
 >
 >     self.config_dir = config_dir

OK, I made a mistake with the SSL_PATH variable during my tests, and
entering the wrong value essentially performed a rm -rf / so I was trying to
avoid/protect against that, but with your comments about how that variable
should be assigned, this will not be a problem.

Wow! Good :)

 >> +    def get_cert(self, csr, text=False):
 >> +        """Retrieves certificate
 >> +        required: csr -csr_type
 >> +        optional: text
 >> +            False - will return a pem object type (Default)
 >> +            True - will return the certificate as ASCII
 >> +        """
 >> +        cacert = self.hostname + '-ca.crt'
 >> +        cakey = self.hostname + '-ca.key'
 >

 > Instead of generating these again, perhaps it is better to put them into
 > variables at initialization time?

Are they being generated again? or are you saying that because I'm creating
a new variable? The CA certs are just being read from the files that are on
the system, so the first run will be a certificate for itself but can scale
to multihost tests down the road.

I mean the filenames (not certificates) are being generated multiple times
throughout the code, which easily leads to typos and broken code, and will be
better to generate the filenames once, store it in a class member and refer to
that instead.

Hit me on the IRC if anything is still unclear, or if you're unsure how to
proceed. Make sure I can access/read the code you'll be referring to, though,
please :)

Nick