On 07/25/2016 02:12 PM, Michal Židek wrote:
Hi,

this patches makes the sssctl commands more similar to
ipa tool commands. I also think this pattern makes it
easier to remember the commands.

Note that in the future, there will be more user-*
group-* and netgroup-* commands (like seed for user,
list of all etc.)

Comments are welcome.

Michal

Hi,
ok, it looks like a good idea. When touching the code, can you also convert sss_override command to use the macro instead? And I think it may be nice to also add a macro for command sentinel i.e. for {NULL, ...}.

I'm not very fond of renaming local-data-* to cache-* so it doesn't imply that we backup the whole cache content. We only backup and restore data that are local to the client and not present in LDAP. Currently only local overrides, but it may include local users and groups in the future.

* cache-backup           Backup local data
* cache-restore          Restore local data from backup