On 09/16/2016 01:18 PM, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
On 09/16/2016 12:09 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
fedorahosted.org is being decomissioned:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/RLL3LFUPLYMAUKGZ5B3O64XKJXBT24KZ/
so we need to find a new home for SSSD..

I wanted to ask:
    1) anyone from the core development team who is interested in
       finding a new home to raise a hand, we need someone to "own" this
       work
    2) anyone from outside or inside the team who has an opinion to
       voice it :) so far we haven't even thought about the requirements
       in too much detail, though..

Alright, here comes my opinion :)

GitHub seems to me the path of least resistance, as we already
have hooks and started doing the pull requests. Especially considering the
recent addition of a review process.

Oh, and I can help with remaking the website for github.io hosting, if you
decide to go there. At least starting it up, if not going all the way. I would
also advocate putting any documentation and design documents from the wiki
into the source tree as Markdown, regardless whether we go to GitHub or
Pagure.

Nick