On 09/16/2016 01:25 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (16/09/16 13:18), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
On 09/16/2016 12:09 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
fedorahosted.org is being decomissioned:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/RLL3LFUPLYMAUKGZ5B3O64XKJXBT24KZ/
so we need to find a new home for SSSD..

I wanted to ask:
    1) anyone from the core development team who is interested in
       finding a new home to raise a hand, we need someone to "own" this
       work
    2) anyone from outside or inside the team who has an opinion to
       voice it :) so far we haven't even thought about the requirements
       in too much detail, though..

Alright, here comes my opinion :)

GitHub seems to me the path of least resistance, as we already
have hooks and started doing the pull requests. Especially considering the
recent addition of a review process.

That is just a temporary solution. I plan to move it to Pagure
(later not now :-)

However, the issue tracker seems to be a point of contention. I know little of
requirements here, but personally would be OK with GitHub tracker, and think
tighter integration and better visibility could win over deficiencies.

I don't think Pagure is going to be a smooth ride at this point.

Tracker in github is not better. But we have a power to influence
improvementes in Pagure.

I will be on your side if you decide to go to Pagure, but I wouldn't be too
enthusiastic about the speed with which we can expect improvements and
features to come and stabilize. To me Pagure seems very raw and I'm cautious
about it.

It is a construction site right now, there's basically nobody there (compared
to GitHub and other similar services), and potential contributors would need
to jump over an additional hurdle of registering another account, which, most
likely, will be of little use to them otherwise.

It would be nice to help Pagure improve and grow, but the question is can we
afford it?

Nick