Title: #43: RESPONDER: Enable sudoRule in case insen. domains​ (1.15)

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 01:46:31AM -0700, celestian wrote:
> To @pbrezina and @jhrozek
>
> I introduced new attribute ```sudoUserAlias``` as result of discussion with
> Pavel. The original idea was we did not want to mix the original and added
> values.
>
> To meet both requirements - do not mix values and not cause a performance
> issue - would it be reasonable to start indexing new attribute
> ```sudoUserAlias```?

Sure and for 1.15 this might be doable quite easily, especially if we
just file a ticket and index the attribute once before the release (an
additional index requires the database to be upgraded so that we should
do only one upgrade per release ideally..).

But I wonder about downstream, is the additional attribute worth the
database upgrade for downstream customers?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/43#issuecomment-257527566