Title: #43: RESPONDER: Enable sudoRule in case insen. domains​ (1.15)

jhrozek commented:
"""
Oops sorry I accidentally replied to list instead of commenting in the PR. Let
me paste my commend again here:

Because in responders, we should be searching ideally only indexed

attributes and the indexing would prevent downgrades because the cache

version number would have to be increased, we decided to just put all

the case variants into the sudoUser attribute.

I'm sorry we're overriding what you asked for when you are away for a

week, but we need to fix this issue soon in downstream. If you would

prefer to keep the original values as well in the cache for some reason,

I would suggest to add additional patch later with the originalSudoUser

value.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/43#issuecomment-258155481