Title: #137: Initial pkinit support

jhrozek commented:
"""
There is a small issue where `sss_authtok_set_sc` is used before it's defined,
which would break bisect.

btw I'm battling a bit with the downstream tests, it looks like saying these
patches break renewals wasn't right, because there is some issue with tests
that makes the renewal downstream tests fail even with the current master. So
I'm re-running the tests more or less one by one and inspecting the debug
messages to see if we have more failures with the patches than with master. I'm
also running some totally manual tests..

I will post more issues (if I see any) here, but in the meantime, I spotted
only the function-used-before-defined one.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/137#issuecomment-281045334