Hi,

because fedorahosted.org was sunset:
    https://lwn.net/Articles/711887/
we have migrated the SSSD project hosting to pagure.io:
    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd

Currently we are in a bit of a flux in the sense that the git repo has
been migrated:
    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd.git
And the github mirror is fetching data from the canonical pagure repo.

The bug tracker has been migrated:
    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/roadmap
the bug numbers are the same as they were in Trac and the trac issue
links should redirect seamlesly.

However, the wiki has not been migrated yet. The fedora project kindly
agreed to keep the old wiki around until we migrate the text to pagure:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki
We are working on migrating the wiki, but because we need to prioritize
this work together with development, it might take a bit of time.

Please report any issues you see with the new tracking system.