On (03/03/17 09:49), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>Hi,
>
>because fedorahosted.org was sunset:
>    https://lwn.net/Articles/711887/
>we have migrated the SSSD project hosting to pagure.io:
>    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd
>
>Currently we are in a bit of a flux in the sense that the git repo has
>been migrated:
>    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd.git
>And the github mirror is fetching data from the canonical pagure repo.
>
>The bug tracker has been migrated:
>    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/roadmap
>the bug numbers are the same as they were in Trac and the trac issue
>links should redirect seamlesly.

Another related change is that ding-libs tickets were split
from sssd and now they are in separate projects.

https://pagure.io/SSSD/ding-libs/issues

Tickets has the same number as they had in trac.
It would be complicated to create mamy redirects therefore
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2780 is redirected to sssd repository
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2780. But tickets in sssd repository
are closed and contain comment with link to ding-libs repository.

https://pagure.io/SSSD/ding-libs/issue/2780

LS