Title: #128: Fix group renaming issue when "id_provider = ldap" is set

fidencio commented:
"""
Okay, I'll work on Sumit's suggestion.

Please, just mind that while I (theoretically) do have access* to the struct
data_provider from the sdap_ad_save_group_membership_with_idmapping() (which is
one of the callers of sysdb_add_incomplete_group()), I don't from
sdap_add_incomplete_group() (which is the other caller) and passing struct
data_provider down there seems quite intrusive ... on the other hand, there's
nothing else we can do differently here.

*: I do have access from idmap_ctx->id_ctx->be_ctx->provider ... which is a
quite ugly and indirect way to access it.

Not related to this series, but we should start adding some new methods to give
a clear idea about what we should or should not do from specific layers ... IOW
... "Does it have a method to get this structure? go for it!" ... "Do I have to
be accessing stuff in a really indirect way? ... Then you most likely are doing
something wrong" ...

I'll re-updated the patches soon.

@sumit-bose, @jhrozek, thanks for the input!
"""