Title: #703: nss: sssd returns '/' for emtpy home directories

jhrozek commented:
"""
Thanks, this passes the test.  And of course the patch is correct, but after
some more testing, I wonder if we should at least for one release default to
fallback_homedir=$something at least for the AD provider. Because now with the
completely minimal AD provider configuration (no POSIX attrs, ID mapping only)
I can't log in with an AD user:
```
$ getent passwd administra...@win.trust.test
administra...@win.trust.test:*:215000500:215000513:Administrator::/bin/bash
$ su - administra...@win.trust.test
su: user administra...@win.trust.test does not exist
```
Note that this is minimal config, realmd already adds fallback_homedir.

Or at least we should IMO add some backwards compatible handling when this
patch makes it to fedora or RHEL otherwise admins might not be happy. From
purely upstream point of view this change is probably OK with me.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/703#issuecomment-444089136