Title: #760: Add use_2fa_combined option to allow pam services to be configured
as password+otp entry

driskell commented:
"""
@sumit-bose I will close this for now.

I did start playing with a pam_krb5 with "anon_fast" and "try_pkinit" which
seems to allow me to do exactly what I want to do - require OTP on just one
service for users where both OTP and password methods are allowed, but still
continue using pam_sss for authorisation. So I just refer to the anon_fast
supporting pam_krb5 in the authenticate part of PAM. try_pkinit I think makes
sure it checks what preauth methods are available before prompting so it only
prompts once.

It seems to work now except for one thing - for users with both password auth
and OTP auth enabled, even if the service would allow either they can only
authenticate with OTP. If they type only password it tries both methods and OTP
of course fails but then it attempts encrypted challenge and that says password
incorrect. Not sure what's happening there - when I use non-OTP users (or turn
off OTP for the user) it works fine. But either way I have things working how I
would like. Not really production-ready though I guess so likely will not push
it any further. Just thought interesting to note for others.

I guess for me the longterm solution is to wait for pam_sss to allow specifying
a custom keytab so we can set it up as a service with auth indicators, and for
it to work like the anon_fast pam_krb5 so it can detect the methods available.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/760#issuecomment-474276528