Title: #804: PAM: Also cache SSS_PAM_PREAUTH

sumit-bose commented:
"""
Hi Jakub,

the patch is working as expected, I only added a minor comment to the code.

While testing I came across two issues where I wonder if you would like to fix
them with this patch as well.

First, if a wrong password is given cached authentication currently does not
fail but falls back to online authentication. I think this behavior make sense,
but might be unexpected. A sentence in the man page describing this behavior
would be useful imo.

Second, there is no clear debug message from the PAM responder that cached
authentication is used. Instead there is

```
(Fri May  3 13:05:11 2019) [sssd[pam]] [pam_reply] (0x0200): pam_reply called
with result [4]: Systemfehler.
```

and later on there are some message from `sysdb_cache_auth()`. Maybe in
`pam_reply()` the `called with result` message can be skipped for cached auth
and a more suitable message can be shown?

Both are not related to the issue at hand so feel free to open a new ticket or
ignore them.

bye,
Sumit
"""