Title: #804: PAM: Also cache SSS_PAM_PREAUTH

jhrozek commented:
"""
Thank you, I'll look at the System Error. I saw it in my testing, but I stopped
after I realised this was not caused by my patches. I should have at least
filed a ticket :-)

About the fallback to online auth - I would actually not expect this myself.
But at the same time, I also see no pressing reason to change this behaviour
(if we agreed it should be changed),, so I agree making this clear in the man
page is good enough for now. If our users or customers would be irritated by
the behaviour, we can change it later.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/804#issuecomment-489103525