Title: #812: Implement background refresh for IPA and AD domains and subdomains

jhrozek commented:
"""
We talked about this PR with Sumit on the phone, I'm adding some notes so I
don't forget:
 - there is some code duplication between the the refresh modules
 - the next refresh is not scheduled from the end of the run, but from the
start of the previous run
 - initgroups are not refreshed. Maybe we could add a new refresh type (and
maybe even make it configurable what refreshes are ran) to refresh user's
groups if they already had the initgroups operation ran on them
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/812#issuecomment-497630270