Title: #812: Implement background refresh for IPA and AD domains and subdomains

jhrozek commented:
"""
The current PR is more-or-less finished, I think. It contains the initgroups
refresh for entries that had initgrExpireTimestamp at any time and decreases
the code duplication in the refresh modules. I generated some code with macros,
which I also in general don't like, but I think here it might be OK because the
code would have been completely cut-and-paste anyway.

I added the patches atop the existing ones. Maybe the code duplication
reduction could have been squashed before the patches that add the IPA and AD
refreshes, but I didn't want to destroy my history in case you didn't like this
approach. Just let me know if you would prefer to have the patches squashed.

There are some more potential improvements I can think about, but I also didn't
want to just implement them without having some second opinion:
 - group refreshes don't take group nesting into account. It is possible that
refreshing parentgroup might also refresh childgroup. Maybe the refresh code
could do another cache search (as long as it's a BASE-scoped search, it would
be quite cheap) to check if a group should be refreshed or not.
 - I still haven't implemented warning if the refresh takes longer than the
cache timeout. I can do it, though.
 - One thing we discussed on the phone was the ability to specify only certain
entry types to be refreshed. It would be possible to add another domain struct
member that would be a flag and enable only those refreshes. But to be honest I
forgot the reason why we talked about this enhancement :-)
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/812#issuecomment-505825200