Title: #5262: DN with white spaces

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
> Thanks, @alexey-tikhonov, which solution would you prefer?

If I understood correctly, your approach is to use the same DN string as a
table key everywhere instead of attempt to unify (transform to single state)
two DN strings (with help of trimming/sanitization).

If I got it right, then in general I like your approach more.

But I must admit I don't understand sdap* code well enough to:
 - verify if you spotted all the places where this "new" attribute
(SYSDB_DN_FOR_MEMBER_HASH_TABLE) must be stored/updated and read to be used as
a key;
 - to estimate performance hit (shouldn't be dramatic though, because it's just
one additional attr to store, and should have no impact during lookup; but I
can't compare performance-wise with Tomas' patch).

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5262#issuecomment-682111564