Title: #5712: Health and Support Analyzer - Add request log parsing utility

justin-stephenson commented:
"""
> Hi Justin,
>
> thanks for the latest updates.
>
> I think the log lines from `accept_fd_handler` e.g.
>
> ```
> 2021-08-18 10:36:34:610384): [nss] [accept_fd_handler] (0x0400): Client [CID
> #1][cmd su][0x55d181821070][27] connected!
> ```
>
> or
>
> ```
> (2021-08-18 10:36:34:703799): [pam] [accept_fd_handler] (0x0400): Client [CID
> #1][cmd su][0x55bc092703c0][24] connected to privileged pipe!
> ```
>
> are missing in the parser output, can you add it?

Added.

> Can you show the help output if the command line is incomplete? Currently it
> looks like:
>
> ```
> # sssctl analyze
> usage: sss_analyze [-h] [--source {files,journald}] [--logdir LOGDIR]
> {request} ...
> sss_analyze: error: the following arguments are required: subcommand
> Command '/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/sssd/sss_analyze.py' failed with [2]
>
> # sssctl analyze request
> #
> ```
>
> The first case it should not be as an error but the help output should be
> shown and since there is no `sss_analyze` which can be called it would be
> better to say `sssctl analyze`. The second case currently has no output, help
> output would be better here as well.

Fixed both.

> I would mention in the `--merge` help line that this currently only works
> properly with `debug_microseconds = True` for all components.

Done.

> Another item for improvement in a new pull-request is to add the tevent id
> logic to the different responders. For the nss responder this won't change
> much since the main task here is done in the cache request code. But e.g. for
> the pam responder currently also only the cache request part of the logs is
> shown by the parser but here there are other useful log messages from the
> main pam responder code as well.

Okay that makes sense, should this be worked on now or at a later point? I'm
not sure what is the complexity here. Is it just a matter of adding this
somewhere in responder setup code?
~~~
     sss_chain_id_set(id_num);
~~~
The parsing tool may require some slight changes after this is implemented to
obtain all the logs.

> bye,
> Sumit
"""