Title: #5712: Health and Support Analyzer - Add request log parsing utility

justin-stephenson commented:
"""
> `--list` output has `(` that looks like should not be there at the beginning:
>
> ```
> (2021-09-21 10:31:47: CID #21: /usr/bin/bash
> ```
>
> ```
> (2021-09-21 10:31:47: CID #23: /usr/bin/sh
>    - User by ID
>        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
>    - Service by name
>        - https
>    - Service by name
>        - https
>    - User by ID
>        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
>    - User by ID
>        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
> ```
>
> I would expect the output to only list the timestampe, id and command. There
> might be additional parameter to make it more verbose and print the rest of
> the information.

Alexey suggested to print out this information, because otherwise the `--list`
output does not give any more valuable information than what can be grepped
from the NSS responder log file. I'm fine with either approach.

> For better usage, it may be good to introduce nested subcommands:
>
> ```
> sssctl analyze request list --verbose
> sssctl analyze request show $id [options]
> ```
>
> This is again something that is handled by argparse in python-nutcli and can
> be extracted (code is
> [here](https://github.com/pbrezina/python-nutcli/blob/master/nutcli/commands.py)
>  and
> [here](https://github.com/pbrezina/python-nutcli/blob/master/nutcli/parser.py)).
>  Or there are some other alternatives that might be used to create nested
> commands interface and already packaged (click perhaps?)

Okay thanks for the pointers, I agree there can be some improvements made here.
I'll look into this.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5712#issuecomment-924891118