Title: #5712: Health and Support Analyzer - Add request log parsing utility

pbrezina commented:
"""
> > ```
> > (2021-09-21 10:31:47: CID #23: /usr/bin/sh
> >    - User by ID
> >        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
> >    - Service by name
> >        - https
> >    - Service by name
> >        - https
> >    - User by ID
> >        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
> >    - User by ID
> >        - UID:0...@ldap.vm
> > ```
> > I would expect the output to only list the timestampe, id and command.
> > There might be additional parameter to make it more verbose and print the
> > rest of the information.
>
> Alexey suggested to print out this information, because otherwise the
> `--list` output does not give any more valuable information than what can be
> grepped from the NSS responder log file. I'm fine with either approach.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be available. But there may be thousands of
requests in the logs. Even my small log file from a running machine makes the
list unusable. My use case is "Something screwed up, I am able to reproduce it
with id command. Find CID of the id command that I executed."

So it may be good to also provide minimum input (possibly also provide some
limit and search ability). It may be also good to print command result
(success/failure) if possible.

Note that we can grep our logs, our users often can't. That's why we want to
deliver this tool. But functionality can be always added later, for know we
should focus on making the cli clear and extensible.

> > For better usage, it may be good to introduce nested subcommands:
> > ```
> > sssctl analyze request list --verbose
> > sssctl analyze request show $id [options]
> > ```
>>
> > This is again something that is handled by argparse in python-nutcli and
> > can be extracted (code is
> > [here](https://github.com/pbrezina/python-nutcli/blob/master/nutcli/commands.py)
> >  and
> > [here](https://github.com/pbrezina/python-nutcli/blob/master/nutcli/parser.py)).
> >  Or there are some other alternatives that might be used to create nested
> > commands interface and already packaged (click perhaps?)
>
> Okay thanks for the pointers, I agree there can be some improvements made
> here. I'll look into this.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5712#issuecomment-924901302