Hello,

I'm trying to get sssd going here to hook up with AD/LDAP for user and group
lookup. I have it working, and it works great on RHEL5 (sssd v1.5.1). Running
'id' on myself takes 3s when in foreground mode, and 0.014s in service mode
(service start...). Unfortunately, on RHEL6 (sssd v1.9.2), Running 'id' on
myself takes 3-4min in foreground and 1min in service mode.  This is with the
same sssd.conf file.

It looks like, when I look up my groups, it ends up looking up all the users in
those groups, which 1.5 doesn't seem to do. We have a huge directory and
caching all of this seems like a huge waste of resources... Is there a way to
turn this off or modify this behavior? I tried reducing
ldap_group_nesting_level but it didn't make a difference. Using ad instead of
rfc2307bis didn't either. I didn't see anything else that looked like it would
help...

Thanks,
Josh