Dnia 21-10-2007, N o godzinie 15:42 -0400, James Tomson pisze:
> In addition to 'broadcast invitations', we have added extensions to
> allow the inviter to cancel its pending invitations at any time, or
> have the room do it on their behalf after a specified timeout. For
> the sake of brevity I won't stanza-spam these case unless there is
> interest :D

IIRC the ability to transfer one-on-one chat to multi user chat is one
of the most often requested features.
We always said that clients should automagically move the conversation
to on-demand created MUC room, but left the details to client
implementors.

I think, that we should document best practices to do so, and
standardize the extensions you had described, in sake of
interoperability.
So please, do share. :-)  It's the reason this list was created for. :-)

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^'  Xiaoka.com