I'm trying to clean up a number of specs for which we have "interim"
versions hanging around in SVN. Another such spec is XEP-0045 (Multi-User
Chat). The version in SVN is 1.23pre3.

The changelog since 1.22 is:

***

Added optional outsider role, including outsider use cases and admin
management of outsider role; defined getmemberlist room configuration
option; added direct invitation protoocol; corrected logic regarding
admission of room owner/admin when room is full; defined service discovery
extension field for associated LDAP group; specified that room config
fields can be listed in extended room information; specified message
format for affiliation change notifications if user is not in the room.

***

A rendered copy is here:

http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0045-1.23.html

The SVN diff since 1.22 is here:

http://svn.xmpp.org:18080/browse/XMPP/trunk/extensions/xep-0045.xml?r1=741&r2=1396

Basically this incorporates all feedback received since April, other than
the "direct invitations" use case, which I'll work to add in 1.24.

/psa